Friday, June 11, 2010

End of the Internship

Wow, last evening here in Ottawa--it's a bittersweet night. Got off of work early so I soaked up the sun and the city atmosphere. Then spent the evening with my friends for the last time until I don't know when... we're thinking of next summer or maybe even a trip up here in February so we can skate along the Canal. Either way, we made the most of the night by cooking up dinner together and then lying on the grass in front of Parliament where we got a perfect view of the laser light show. Oh my gosh, I could watch the show every weekend, it's so cool. More details in person, but right now I've got to pack some more and hang out some more, never mind that I am meeting Rabecca and Dr. Olive in the lobby at 6:30 tomorrow morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment